Condition: good (used), Year of construction: 1969, Pneumatic gluing press,
pressure max. 10 bar,
gluing bar with heating,
gluing surface 550 x 40 mm
stepless temperature adjustment for the lower and upper gluing bar from 0 - 300 degrees C,
stepless adjustment of the gluing time,
drive power: 5 Kw, 380 Volt-50 Hz,
two-hand operation SIEMENS.
Pressure build-up via articulated lever,
max. opening travel approx.30 mm
Condition: new, Year of construction: 2019, machine/vehicle number: DF0303, pressure:160 t
distance between columns:700 mm
Return Capacity:16 t
Engine Output:15 kW
Ram plate:700 x 600 mm
table height over floor:850 mm
Table size:700 x 600 mm
speed of forward flow:10 mm/sec
Pressing speed:10 mm/sec
Oil cooling (electric):1,5 kW (max)
Oil Tank Capacity:300 l
weight of the machine ca.:4,2 t
dimensions:950 x 2440 x 2400 m
ejector:30 x 30 mm
ejector stroke:150 mm
pressure of ejector:15 t
ejector speed:25 mm/sec
no. of ejector pins:1 Stück
heating plates :550 x 500 mm
Condition: as good as new (ex-display), Year of construction: 2023, Here are the technical data of the offered machine:
Technical data + information:
HB 2021-A-188, oil hydraulic double column press 120 T bottom piston heating press.
- idle speed up to 40 mm/sec
- Opening speed up to 40 mm/sec
- Starting press speed 5-15 mm/sec
- Table size/heating plate size 600 × 600 mm
- ram size/heating plate size 600 × 600 mm
- 2 heating plates, electrically heated, up to 250 degrees - as OPTION
- total size approx. 2000 × 1000 × 2800 mm height
- Oil temperature control
- Automatic lubrication
- Free positioning of the ram
- SICK/LEUTZE light barriers 14,1 mm on front side
- Circuit oil cooling
- Pressure holding valve 0 to 1800 sec.
- Rear monitored door
- Pressure adjustment from 30 T to 120 T
- Travel limitation either by pressure or position
- Programming set-up mode, single stroke (adjustable via rotary switch)
- Control panel permanently installed in cabinet wall
- Two-hand operation
- Machine body double painted
- Signal light: red: alarm, yellow baking phase, green: ready
- Heating plates with electric heating rods, up to max. 250 degrees
- Assembly, commissioning, instruction against separate charge
Thermally neutral 80 - 120 °C
Number of operating sides 1 side
Pressing force max. 1,600 kN
Free ripping force max. 200 kN
Pressure build-up time closed die steel to steel Max. 8 sec.
Max. Opening width per compartment 200 mm
Stroke and min. opening per compartment 400/200 mm
Table height above floor, without heating pl. 850 mm
Height above floor (overall height) approx. 2.800 mm
Hall height min. 3,500 mm
Parallel deviation at 20 °C +/- 0.1 mm
Determined at max. clamping force with 70 % occupancy ≤ 0.2 mm/m
Total weight of the press without operating materials approx. 9 to
Accessories: 4 HEATING PLATES
500 × 400 mm, max. heating capacity
Equipped with temperature sensor 300 degrees
Fast closing with 15 mm sec.
Pressing speed 10 mm sec.
Sound pressure level, measured at 1.5 m height at the control panel according to DIN 45635-T16-KL3 max. 8 db(A)
Number of pressing cylinders 1 pc.
Operating pressure max. 240 bar
Pressing pressure build-up time 4 sec.
Pressure accuracy during pressing stroke +/- 5 bar
BOSCHREXROTH gear pump approx. 48 L/min
Oil volume approx. HLP 46 MW 300 liters
Ambient temperature max. 40 °C
Oil temperature max. 55 °C
Automatic pressure readjustment after 5 % pressure loss Pressure stabilization for up to 1800 sec.
Main supply 400 V AC Control voltage
24 V DC
24 V DC
Frequency 50 Hz
Connection hydraulic main motor 15 kW
Total connection approx. without heating plates 19 kW
If the press does not exactly meet your requirements, please click to request an individual offer exactly according to your needs:
Contact us for an individual offer
HIDROBRASIL manufactures presses exactly according to your requirements at surprisingly low prices!
Our great strength is special machine construction and press automation. We sell customized hydraulic presses, press brakes and impact shears at surprisingly low prices.
For the hydraulics of the presses we mainly use components of leading European manufacturers.