- Prisms manually adjustable
- Three-jaw chuck on both sides
- self centering steady rests
- clamping bed with a total length of 10.000
- two external linear guides are used to support two manually movable transport carriages of the reversible clamps
- For optimal return of coolant and chips, the clamping bed is provided with an integrated drainage slope
- Steady rests for the clamping range from 125 to 460 mm
Type: PKTW 2
Dimension: 5 x 1 x 1,5 meter
Forkardt power chuck type FNC 315-65
Bore 65 mm
Outer diameter 315 mm
Profile rail guide RUE 45
4 centering and clamping units
Integrated chip guide
table diameter 355 mm
Ø 850 mm
table load 0,6 t
weight of the machine ca. 0,4 t
dimensions of the machine ca. 0,6x0,6x0,6 m
- automatic reversing device mit tailstock and own control.
- extension of 150 mm center for center height 430 mm
The Werktuigen Trust Seal enables buyers to quickly recognize whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Verification of the dealer's postal address
Validation of the banking details
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal awarded to you in your listings on Werktuigen. In this way, you signal to any potential buyer the independently verified seriousness of your company. This creates buyer confidence and increases the likelihood of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Maschinensucher seal of confidence on your homepage and letterhead.