- Numerical Control: MICROASA C-280
- Vacuum speed: 10m/min
- 8m bearing with support legs every metre (2m gantry)
- Longitudinal and transversal articulated chain
- Useful cutting dimensions: 2.000 x 6.000mm
- Overall dimensions approx.: 3.900 x 8.000mm
- Control panel
- Gas control panel: CG-3R
- 2 motorised oxy-gas torch holder stations
- 1 plasma MAX-100 DUAL GAS
- 2 capacitive height controls for oxyfuels
- 1 first distance height control and 1 arc control for plasma
- Support and s...
The Werktuigen Trust Seal enables buyers to quickly recognize whether they are dealing with a trustworthy seller.
What do we verify?
Check of trade licence or commercial register extract
Verification of the dealer's postal address
Validation of the banking details
Verification of accessibility to main phone number
Credit report may not contain negative criteria
Buyer complaints can lead to withdrawal of the seal
What does this mean for the seller?
After successful verification, we will include the seal awarded to you in your listings on Werktuigen. In this way, you signal to any potential buyer the independently verified seriousness of your company. This creates buyer confidence and increases the likelihood of successfully selling machines. In addition, you have the option of including the Maschinensucher seal of confidence on your homepage and letterhead.
All information, offers and prices on this website are subject to change and non-binding!
Designated trademarks belong to their respective holders.
MSG Auctions GmbH does not assume liability for the content of linked external websites.