PRICE & LOCATION
Please notice our other adverts for
- Automatically Assembling of Plastic Caps
- Automatic Clip fastening on wooden rails
- Automatic Plastic Plug Assembly
- Assembly Tables
Machine for automatically inserting flat springs (sinuous loop springs) into prefinished frames
This machine automatically inserts flat springs (sinuous loop springs) into prefinished frames. The frames (for e. g. for sofas or upholstery seats) have previously been fitted with plastic clips.
First, the system is set to the respective frame widths and spring lengths by the operator. The operator fills the spring magazine. The lacquered springs are released through the integrated tumbling unit.
A frame is automatically supplied by means of a transport system, provided by the customer.
As soon as the leading edge of the frame is detected, the transport speed is reduced. Once the first plastic clip are detected, transport is stopped, and the spring previously picked up is inserted. During the frame transport to the next assembly position, another spring, previously separated, is picked up by the assembly units.
As soon as the limit switch for the leading frame edge/trailing frame edge is free, the complete frame is equipped with springs and may be transported out at a higher speed.
The system is designed in a sturdy sectional steel or aluminum profile construction.
The system comprises the following main assembly groups:
- Basic frame with adjustable machine feet
- Double toothed belt transport, driven by means of a servo motor,
limit switch at leading edge of frame/trailing edge of frame, limit switch
at Clip position
- Centered width adjustment of the frame transport with
trapezoidal threaded spindles and mechanical digital display for frames of 400 – 600 mm width
- Spring assembly unit, consisting of:
- Assembly bridge with linear elements for centered width adjustment
of the spring magazines and spring assembly units, width adjustment with
trapezoidal threaded spindles and mechanical digital display
- Spring magazine with a tumbling unit to release the lacquered springs
- Spring separatingunit, pneumaticallydriven
- Spring assembly unit with vertical, pneumatically driven linear axes, extended stroke to compensate for the various frame heights, with support on the frame, spring end insertion device
- Central pneumatic supply with air servicing unit and main valve, manuf. Festo
- Switch cabinet with all required operating elements as well as a freely programmable PLC control system, manuf. Siemens
Power connections: electric: approx. 1.5 kW, 400/230 Volt, 50 Hz
pneumatics: 6 bar
Paint: RAL 5017 blue, except for aluminum profiles
The technical equipment of the system meets CE regulations.
Capacity: The overall capacity of the system depends on the supply and delivery of the parts. The sequence referenced cycle time is approx. 4 seconds/spring.
We would be pleased to submit a detailed offer with price and time of delivery.
Contact person: Herr Ingo Keinemann
Isenstedter Strasse 132
32339 Espelkamp, Germany
Registered since: 2013
Isenstedter Str. 132 /
AG Bad Oeynhausen HRB 9589
Geschäftsführer: Horst Richter